1. Carrying this awesome pastel satchel everywhere
2. Wearing handmade Phentex slippers (so comfy!)
3. A road trip to Montreal! Gab's unreliable 1998 Honda Civic survived the trip, which is pretty impressive.
4. Eating an epic hamburger at Fameux, Montreal (bacon, onion rings, mozzarella, cheese curds). Om nom nom. I nearly had a heart attack after finishing it.
5. Attending the long-awaited second edition of Montreal Meets. It was AWESOME! You can expect a loooong post about what I learned from this event/conference/meetup. François Hoang (of Aoiro Studio) picked the absolute best lineup of designers and did such a great job organizing this huge event. I really hope there will be another edition!
6. Gab watching a hockey game on TV at Thai Express. We went out for a late meal and ordered huge plates, but we felt full after two bites. We asked for takeout boxes and we handed them to homeless people. Offering a meal to a homeless or disadvantaged person is not the most selfless act, but it sure brings a bit of friendly warmth to this person. Do good, feel good.