Type of project: fictive / college project
Class: Design & Production 2
Last week, my newsletter was almost done, but a better concept suddenly popped up in my mind! This new idea felt way better to me, so I decided to remake the whole thing at the very last minute. It was stressful, but completely worth it. This is the final project I gave to my professor.
I went for a clean, sleek look. I wanted the car to look nice and light, like it's floating on a surface! The blue/silver/green palette feels modern and classy, but eco-friendly as well.
I went for a clean, sleek look. I wanted the car to look nice and light.
The eco:Drive video had rounded corners like the photo on the first page, I don't really know why they're gone... Must be some exportation bug. I just noticed it, I might lose some points for coherence and continuity because of this. Eh. Always double-check your stuff, folks!
I made little icons to match the newsletter's sections. It's a fun detail and it add subtle pops of colour! The blue text is for clickable external links.