1. I am in love with this fluffy pink pleated organza dress and mirrored visor from Alexander McQueen's Fall 2012 collection. Both pieces are polar opposites, but I am very inspired by the cold, hard visor and the fluffy, romantic and borderline silly dress. For some reason, I think the futuristic lady below could have made a great character for Matthew Barney's Cremaster Cycle films. In a good way!
2. In her latest outfit post, Megan from The Briar Rose hid her signature red locks under a light pink wig. This sugary shade looks so beautiful against her fair skin. I wish I could dye my hair this color! Okay, I would need 10 years worth of hair bleach, but I would love to style my hair into a huge cotton-candy coloured beehive :)
3. These cute jelly shoes from were featured in my "shoe-palooza" post back in March and I told you they would most likely get marked down. They're now 13,99 $ (original price was 40 $) and I'm totally getting a pair!
5. I am totally craving those berry-lime-coconut yogurt ice pops from Desserts for Breakfast.
6. How cute is this handmade leather card holder from Taking Bag Sunday?
7. Like this sharp-dressed dandy on the cover of Daniele Tamagni's book Gentlemen of Bacongo, real men are not afraid of wearing pink.
What inspired you this week?